? ??????????????Light flip? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??231 Grabs Today. 675 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rainbows? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??229 Grabs Today. 3229 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Inst BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jumat, 23 Oktober 2009

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!

I knew that I had a lot of mistakes to all of you guys. Therefore I apologize for any mistakes that I've done, I just hope you'll forgive me. Sometimes I didn't realize the mistakes that I've done, even though it's a big mistake and makes you feel very upset with me. I didn't mind if you tell me about the mistake that I've done and also my bad habit, if indeed it can make you feel more comfortable to be friends with me. I feel that I have a lot of mistakes and I feel that you're no longer feel comfortable with it. I apologize if you thought I was arrogant for not playing with you. Actually, that's not what I want. I'm just trying to evaluate myself so I could be a better friend for you . I hope, though we're not as close as before we're still best friend.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3:3
AND SORRY FOR EVERYTHING

0 komentar: