? ??????????????Light flip? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??231 Grabs Today. 675 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Rainbows? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??229 Grabs Today. 3229 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Inst BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jumat, 30 Oktober 2009

mirror

Best Friend

You are my best friend,
My very best friend,
You make me happy,
Everyday,
You share your secret,
You share some gosip,
So please don't take
My best friend away.
My Best Friend
Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long
I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there
I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend i found
Was nothing but my mirror

0 komentar: